Welcome to Mluigi Blog!

Hi! Welcome to Mluigi Blog, your blog for every day! Staff post LOADS of stuff such as...
Original images-mushrooms with tails?!?
Original reviews-Ipads are bad?!?
Original videos-how are hamburgers and gaming connected?!?

Monday 30 May 2011

birthday

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........................
Its my birthday tomoz!! Oh I am sorry! I was talking to myself. Well....
Hi Mluigi Viewers! Yes, thats right! Mario here! And I'm bored so LETS GO!!!
Soooooo. It's my birthday tomorrow! And I'm getting a Samsung Galaxy Ace. I was thinking about getting an HTC Wildfire or something but my Galaxy Ace had already arrived. So I'm getting that and Mini Mario has got me something....and he wont tell me what it is. Evil boy! Anyways, here are my top 10 ways to pass the time:

10: Phone Somebody
9: Play with my dog
8: Do my homework (if I have any)
7: Listen to music
6: Make something with LEGO
5: Play on a games console (3DS, DS Lite, Wii, iPod, PS3, Game Boy Advance, Game Cube, Nintendo 64.)
4: Do stuff on my computer
3: Watch TV or a film
2: Read a book
1: Play Star Wars Battlefront

10 being the worst 1 being the best. If you can't do some of these things like play Star Wars Battlefront, you could play something else. Like Monopoly! If you can't make something with LEGO you could....make a.... model! Or paint. Do you get the picture? Good! Now try some of these things out and let me know in the coments! Oh, say happy birthday to me tomorrow, please!?
-Mario

No comments:

Post a Comment