Welcome to Mluigi Blog!

Hi! Welcome to Mluigi Blog, your blog for every day! Staff post LOADS of stuff such as...
Original images-mushrooms with tails?!?
Original reviews-Ipads are bad?!?
Original videos-how are hamburgers and gaming connected?!?

Tuesday 3 May 2011

IPad put the I in I hate iPad!

Ok as I try and try to write reviews on this icrap it tries to be clever by giving me spellings and when I type icrap it keeps on putting ideal instead. When I'm going to put a review on it opens like ten pages trying to understand what I want it to do. When I want to scroll down the screen I have to be extremely slow or I'll end up at the bottom of the page too slow and I'm back at the top so being so infuriated by the damn thing I decided to write a review on it and for the people who have a ten foot podium with all 10million apple products on. Kneeling down praying to the huge apple with a bite mark in the sky I added a FEW good points.
The iPad has some fun apps can connect to a apple tv play music on speakers and its big and looks cool.
But everything else is bad it tries to go portrait and landscape and when I'm leaning it one way the screen goes the other way and I have told the rest in the bottoming
By ?reviewer man?
If you have any questions, don't agree with this review or have any ideas for a review comment

No comments:

Post a Comment