Welcome to Mluigi Blog!

Hi! Welcome to Mluigi Blog, your blog for every day! Staff post LOADS of stuff such as...
Original images-mushrooms with tails?!?
Original reviews-Ipads are bad?!?
Original videos-how are hamburgers and gaming connected?!?

Sunday 29 May 2011

You

Hey Mluigi Viewers! Mario here and...

Expect to see a video in the next 2 days! I went to Play Fest and recorded Magazine Gap. I got backstage with Magazine Gap! They sounded WICKED! I took some pics and vids! You see one of my relatives is the manager and another one is in the band so I got access all areas! Although there wasnt much to access! Lol. And backstage was pretty, well ya know, liiike pretty bad. Sadly the main bands like the Future Heads and Little Comets dropped out! But out of the ones I heard, Magazine Gap were the best. And litteraly 5 minutes ago I got my signed copy of their album "Light & Shade". If you see the YouTube video, sorry about the bad filming and stuff! My mums camera is BAD! Well, have a good holiday everyone! Oh and say Happy Birthday to me on the 31st of May!
Adios Amigos!
--Mario

No comments:

Post a Comment