Welcome to Mluigi Blog!

Hi! Welcome to Mluigi Blog, your blog for every day! Staff post LOADS of stuff such as...
Original images-mushrooms with tails?!?
Original reviews-Ipads are bad?!?
Original videos-how are hamburgers and gaming connected?!?

Thursday 7 April 2011

STUPID!

This is SO STUPID! I use my MluigiFish acount to be an admin f0r the blog and it doesn't give me the privillges of when I'm using our shared MluigiFish acount! STUPID! SO STUPID! We now have 2 views from Iran! Hello Iran! Hope you like our blog! As well as Italy, USA, Ireland and Millaysia ( I think thats how you spell it) we have a LOT of views! We also have 400+ views from the UK (most of them us) but still, its cool! Still The Fish hasn't finished the review on the NGP, Shiba Inu hasn't emailed me the reviews and hasn't made them, Mini Mario is on Holiday and ?Reviewer? has no INTERNET! Now 4 of us have 3DS's. Me, The Fish, Shiba and ?Reviewer?! Shiba and ?R? have Rayman 3D and me and The Fish have Asphalt 3D! We should be launching some mugs and or T-Shirts soon! See you on my next post (which will be using the MluigiFish acount!)!!! Happy Easter! -----Mario

No comments:

Post a Comment