Welcome to Mluigi Blog!

Hi! Welcome to Mluigi Blog, your blog for every day! Staff post LOADS of stuff such as...
Original images-mushrooms with tails?!?
Original reviews-Ipads are bad?!?
Original videos-how are hamburgers and gaming connected?!?

Tuesday 19 April 2011

The new page!

Hi Mluigi Viewers! Yes, I have changed my opening phrase from "Hey MluigiFish Fans! Mario here!" to "Hi Mluigi Viewers! Mario here!....."
 Yes, our chat page has gone because I got ourselves a real chat box! It was made with Xat, which I trust otherwise I would have got it from somewhere else! If you make an account or something (I cant remember how you make just a normal account not a chat box and yes I have done it before!) you should be able to chat! If you get stuck, ask Luigi! I have made a page for our Mushroom Sponsor! So I will delete the ones on the main page! :(. Please now post a comment on the MRS page! MRS is short for MushRoom Sponsor! And yes, I do know that mushroom is 1 word but, It's our blog so WHO CARES?!??!?!?!? Mmmm. I smell hot dogs!..I think! Yes, definetly hot dogs! Should I have fish "n" chips or pizza tonight for dinner? Post your answer in the comments! Another notice! I am changing the poll today! I will anounce the winner now..
CONGRATULATIONS TO LUIGI FOR WINNING THE "WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEMBER OF STAFF" POLL! YOU WIN SOMTHING! YAY!
Brrrr...That was a struggle! I'm going to have lunch now! What do you want for dinner? What did you have for lunch? Post it in the comments!
 Now.. Pizza or Fish and Chips? Good ol Brittish Fish n chips or lovely Italian pizza? I like them both...what should I have......

 Oops! Talking to myself! Happy Easter!
-Mario.
P.S USE THE CHAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment