Welcome to Mluigi Blog!

Hi! Welcome to Mluigi Blog, your blog for every day! Staff post LOADS of stuff such as...
Original images-mushrooms with tails?!?
Original reviews-Ipads are bad?!?
Original videos-how are hamburgers and gaming connected?!?

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Ha! I LOVE butting in to posts! Well, Yoshi here is our newest member and will be our last member joining this month! If you wish to join us, send us an email! But, you will not be let onto the blog until May! Thank you
-Mario

Yoyoyo, it's Yoshi! I'm new to this blog as I came back from the Island after a tedious labour. Anyway, I'm going tell you about an awesome site called The Brick Testament.
I've provided the link, and it's here:
http://www.thebricktestament.com/
This is an ironic commentary of the Bible using Lego.
I'll also be posting articles of underground music in the, er, music section(drum n bass is a good starter).
Until then, Happy Easter!!
Yoshi
PS. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment