Welcome to Mluigi Blog!

Hi! Welcome to Mluigi Blog, your blog for every day! Staff post LOADS of stuff such as...
Original images-mushrooms with tails?!?
Original reviews-Ipads are bad?!?
Original videos-how are hamburgers and gaming connected?!?

Tuesday 18 January 2011

What is "The Official Mushlink Society"??

On my last post there was a message from "The Official Mushlink Society". On one of my recent posts I said about the Mushlink Society being a fake thing. Well its the same with TOMS The Official Mushlink Society. I just thought it would be fun to have some fake sponsors. And it makes the post more cool! If you are wondering about sponsoring us, please look at one of my recent posts
                         

                                   Thank you
    -Mario
 Editor for Mluigifish Mluigi Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment