Welcome to Mluigi Blog!

Hi! Welcome to Mluigi Blog, your blog for every day! Staff post LOADS of stuff such as...
Original images-mushrooms with tails?!?
Original reviews-Ipads are bad?!?
Original videos-how are hamburgers and gaming connected?!?

Thursday 20 January 2011

3ds

UPDATE!! Yeah, I knew this a while ago but me and Luigi have been busy over the past few weeks. The 3DS is coming out on the 25th of March ( I think..I can't remember OR Luigi is correct) and its RRP (Recomended Retail Price) is £230. But some people have good deals! Like some are going for £220, £202, £205 and £199. I am just relying on my friends information! He also said that if you buy from Asda, you can get it for £199 AND get a free game with it! Not sure what game though! DO NOT RELY ON THIS INFO AS IT MAY BE WRONG!! I will contact my friend over Facebook and ask him to show me the link! Thanks! Oh and please check our games section for an update and a coming soon.....
All that to come! Thanks for reading,
- Mario

3DS will go on sale on March 27 for $250!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE!! Hi Mluigi fans! Mario here. This last post was made by Luigi. 2(a 2 for to-you really need to improve your gramar mario-luigi) Things I need to say to you Luigi! 1 Make your posts more profetional!(use more capital letters where they should go! Haven't you learn't anything at school??!!!)  2) Where did you get this information?? Anyways. If the 3DS does cost $250 then in Brittish Pounds it will be.............£156 GBP!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! Thats almost 100 units in difference!! If it was both in USD or GBP then it would be £/$100 difference! Information suggests that the 3DS will be more than £200 when it is released here in the UK. More information coming soon when we get it. Stay tunned Mluigi Fans!
-Mario
EH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! WHAT! WHAT!! WHAAAAAAT!!!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN I SHOULD IMPROVE MY GRAMAR!?!?!?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT!?!?!?!? FOR STARTERS YOU DO NEED TO PUT CAPATALS IN YOUR POSTS LUIGI! REALLY. YOU NEED TO.

No comments:

Post a Comment