Welcome to Mluigi Blog!

Hi! Welcome to Mluigi Blog, your blog for every day! Staff post LOADS of stuff such as...
Original images-mushrooms with tails?!?
Original reviews-Ipads are bad?!?
Original videos-how are hamburgers and gaming connected?!?

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Merchendise

Hey Mluigi fans!

 I'm sure most of you are wondering what our "merchendise" page is. At the moment it has no information on at all apart from coming soon and email or post a comment (I can't remember) about ideas for what we should make. Well, I'm going to give you a sneek peack on what we MIGHT have:
I know someone who lives near me who is a profesional silver smith (jewellery maker) and I asked them if they could make me a solid silver LEGO brick! So, my creative mind set about thinking of ideas and I thought maybe, if they want to, make bronze, silver, copper, brass maybe even GOLD (yes SOLD GOLD) LEGO bricks or Mario figures. I'm not sure what is going to happen, but I hope we are able to make some for our blog shop. I will post a picture and more information sooner the time.
I would stay but I'm listening to the Kaiser Chiefs.
-Mario
P.S We may not ever get the solid gold, silver etc lego bricks. I'm sorry to dissapoint you if we can't get them.  :( :)     BD BP Oh. BP. They were responsable for a massive oil spill and the Gulf of Mexico or America or somewhere! I think you get the picture!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mluigi fans! I just noticed that I miss spelt peek!! It shows "peack" rather than peek! Silly me! I'm tired so some of my spellings may be wrong!
    -Mario.

    ReplyDelete