Welcome to Mluigi Blog!

Hi! Welcome to Mluigi Blog, your blog for every day! Staff post LOADS of stuff such as...
Original images-mushrooms with tails?!?
Original reviews-Ipads are bad?!?
Original videos-how are hamburgers and gaming connected?!?

Tuesday 18 January 2011

"National Mushlink Society"

Hiya Mluigi fans! Mario here and I'm gonna tell you the truth behind the National Mushlink Society. The NMS is just a silly fake thing me and Luigi made. You see, I used to play Club Penguin and my penguin was called Mushlink. I still have the acount but I don't use it anymore. So, the NMS is, well, fake. It has nothing real about it at all. Well apart from the "Mushlink" part. AND we're not getting sponsored either! But, it would be cool if we were......
"Hey! Luigi! One of our followers has agreed to sponsor us!"
"Wow! Who?"
" (your name)!! He/she has agreed to give us 10 pence for each 10 followers!"
"Ooooooooooooh! Thanks (your name)! Maybe we should follow them........."
We do not want anything to do with any money.....YET.
I'm sorry but this Jarassic Park film is toooooo good! I'll have to go! See ya Mluigi fans!
  -Mario  

P.S If you do want to sponsor us, please email me or Luigi at
mluigifishgmail.com
and we will see about what we will do. BUT we will not be using any money to do with our blog until our merchendise is ready.......More next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment