Welcome to Mluigi Blog!

Hi! Welcome to Mluigi Blog, your blog for every day! Staff post LOADS of stuff such as...
Original images-mushrooms with tails?!?
Original reviews-Ipads are bad?!?
Original videos-how are hamburgers and gaming connected?!?

Sunday 18 September 2011

REVIEW! Page review ;)

This is the first look at the brand new REVIEW! Page I am very happy to announce it is my creation not over respected Mario's or Luigi's mine the one the only ?REVIEWERMAN?!! Yeah!!! And Some people have made rumors that the mystery secret member of staff only mentioned twice (including this post) is ME! Well there's a reason for the mystery around me and that my friends is ************************************ that's right its ************************************ well to get this page started I was going to do a review on it so here goes The page you are on now it the new REVIEW! Page as you can tell by the name (unless your stupid) it has reviews by all the members of staff (such as myself or Mario and so on) this page will be reviewing consoles (like the ps3) and new gadgets (like iPads) and lots lots more it started out on Sunday September 18 7:04 2011 it's creator was was me the egotastic ?reviewerman? It's as long as we want it to be and trust me THAT'S LONG! Did you know even a billionaire wouldn't be able to keep up with the gadgets in today's society but mluigifish can! So the red mushrooms (good points) are Easy way to get the lowdown on upcoming games and gadgets and lots lots more Witty members of staff writing them And trying to keep with one review a day policy Dirty mushrooms (bad points) are Nothing I seiriously can not think of any! Your senceirly ?reviewerman?

No comments:

Post a Comment